The PML-111O is a passive 10:1 probe manufactured by PMK, optimized for the use with Bode 100.
Use the PML-111O to:
- Perform highly accurate loop gain measurements
- Reduce capacitive loading of your circuit
- Protect the input channels of your Bode 100
Key Features and some technical data:
- Compact 2.5 mm probe design
- 1 MΩ || 12.5 pF input impedance for lowest noise
- Exchangeable gold plated spring-tip
- Passband: 50 MHz (±1 dB)
- Attenuation ratio: 10:1
- Probe PML 111O with spring tip and protective cap
- Solid probe tip (CuBe 0.5 mm)
- Ground lead
- Ground spring-contact
- Sprung hook
- BNC adapter
- Isolation cap
- PCB adapter kit
- Color-coding rings (3x4 colors)
- Printed user-manual in English language
The PML-111O is manufactured by PMK GmbH in Germany, one of the leading independent manufacturers of probes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.