The VRTS3 demonstration board is a self-contained board designed to support a wide range of typical distributed system measurements. Input power is provided via a USB port using a typical USB-A to USB-B cable. No additional equipment is required for this board other than the measurement instruments.
The board contains the eight individual circuit sections identified below. These circuits are typical in most distributed systems providing an excellent testbed for demonstrating non-invasive, in-system measurement, optimization and troubleshooting techniques.
- 5 V USB input to 3.3 V / 2.8 MHz switching regulator
- 2.5 V low noise voltage reference
- 245 MHz Bandwidth unity gain opamp buffer
- LD1086 voltage regulator 5 V USB input to 3.3 V output
- 10 MHz and 125 MHz clocks
- Short-Open-Load and 1 Ohm calibration ports
- Parallel tantalum and ceramic capacitor on a small PCB plane
- 50 Ω microstrips with precision aberrations - one with a ground void
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.